Pages

2012-11-08

Blogs in the Blogroll

I have posted a few blogs on my blogroll.  All of them are relevant to my NaNoWriMo novel, and I would encourage you to read them.  One of the most important is FerFal's Surviving in Argentina.  He started writing it in 2001 during the Argentine Economic Collapse, and has been maintaining it since then.  This is a man who has actually lived through a SHTF situation, and has some practical hands on opinions on the subject.

The others detail surviving in urban environments.  I am using them as source material for my novel, and want to give them a h/t as thanks for posting their information.

Please check them out and be prepared.  With all probability we will never need this information, but the numbers seem to be approaching 1.  At that point, it is inevitable that it should happen.  Semper Paratus my friends, Always Prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment