Pages

2014-01-23

Been a while, But I am back

Well folks, it's been a while, but I am back.  I have made the decision to keep my manuscripts over at FictionPress instead as it is designed for the purpose, and use this as a site to discuss story ideas, review books and movies, and post research notes on the stories I am writing on.  I have the first chapter of Blackout over at the FictionPress site, and will soon begin uploading both Blackout and my latest work, High Ground, to the site.

Other stories I am working on and will begin posting soon includes
-Diesel Cowboy: Coming of age story of a young man from Texas driving long haul trucks in Africa when the South Sudan civil war breaks out around him.

-Blood Dark Sky: Forty years after the Soviets won the Cold War, North America has collapsed into a number of competing fiefdoms as the World Soviet congress falls apart due to mismanagement and environmental catastrophe.  Legends of a green land across the sea to the south lure a small family as they doge war, brave a poisoned world, and try to avoid bands of desperate and hungry people willing to kill them to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment