Pages

2012-10-30

NaNoWriMo

I am doing NaNoWriMo this year!  I think I might have lost my mind, but oh well.

For those of you unfamiliar with NaNoWriMo, it is a writing "competition" in which you try to write a +50,000 word novel in 30 days.  That is roughly 1667 words a day.  I am pretty certain I can do this...  Maybe.

Anyways, I will be posting the novel here.  Look for the Blackout and NaNoWriMo tags.

As a heads up, they WILL look bad at first.  This is because you are not supposed to edit the book until you have hit 50,000 words.  It will get cleaned up in December, but in November it will be as rough as you can get.  I will post some of the character profiles up here as well.

Keep your eyes open and feel free to comment!  Just know, I won't see them until December for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment